Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spooky gifts from Eva!


When Eva saw the spooky roombox that I made for Noah's birthday she told me she wanted to make some things to go in it.


Eva sent some VERY spooky things!


I'm sure you'll agree Eva is a master sculptor and artist! I think the book with the teeth is by far the creepiest thing, it makes me shudder every time I look at it.


That big toadstool makes a perfect table.

That little hand is so LIFELIKE!!

The only thing not in the spooky room is that friendly little pumpkin...I think we might save him for Halloween.

Eva sent some very cute stickers to Liberty and for me there was this wonderful little bird who looks like he's just landing. Eva you have an amazing talent!!
Thank you!
Mercedes

6 comments:

  1. So spooky!!! Eva is so talented doing this wonderful minis!!!
    Congratulations Mercedes and Eva!!!
    Both are very lucky!!!
    Love
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes, Eva's gifts are gruesomely gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THEM ALLLLLL!!! WOW! Eva is truly a genius with spooks and hands . I love her Eerie Series of books. And that box with the hand is the best! Eva , if you are reading this, well done, girl, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, amazing craftsmanship! They are too scary for me though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh so cool I love them, those teeth on the book are brill and love the dragon tail, well all of them are fantastic lucky you and Noah! Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy that Noah enjoy with them!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!