Thursday, October 8, 2009

This weeks mail!


Thank you so much for all your congratulations! Our copy of 'Miniaturas' has arrived at last and it is such a beautiful magazine!

Liberty took the magazine into the sunshine (it's been raining for the last two weeks) and had a good 'read', lol! She was far more interested in the work of our friends who were also in the magazine though!
I was lucky enough to receive some more vintage mail from Linda in the last few days. There's even a tiny letter coming out of one envelope and a photograph coming out of another one. Perfectly shabby!
Thank you Linda!

And look at these tiny little petitpoint slippers sent to me by Sandi who lives in Canada and reads my blog.

The detail in these is AMAZING! Sandi says this is her first attempt at making these! How anyone can stitch something so tiny is beyond me! They really are breathtaking and perfect for the shabby house.
Thank you Sandi!

Mercedes

13 comments:

  1. Those slippers are a work of art, so perfect....enjoy, they will look beautiful in you house!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love liberty's pic reading in the sun shine The slippers are wonderful , really cute. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot of these slippers! take inspiration ... thanks!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those slippers are wonderful I couldn't see to do that!
    What lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should think a magnifying glass is needed when stitching those slippers. Love the photo of your daughter with her nose in the magazine, in the sunshine - who wants to sit at the table when you can sit ON it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My magazine will arive tomorrow, I'll look forward to it. Wonderful mail from new sealand, those slippers are amazing beautiful!!
    * marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. O what a wonderful sight; your sweet daughter reading in the warm sunshine....i think some of my cold winter feeling disappeared!!
    And those slippers... like Linda says; work of art!
    Synnøve

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such wonderful mini's! Love those letters/photos, and those slippers are fabulous!!!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations, the pictures in the magazine are great!And Liberty looks so cute reading a magazine with her legs crossed, like a young woman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The publication on Miniaturas is well deserved!!
    The slippers are a jewel. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am I in late for my congratulation????
    I'm very happy for you, your jobs are always fantastic..and liberty is always cute.
    Bye
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic things,so an award is waiting for you on my blog.Mini hugs,Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!